Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Introduction to Me!!!

It has been almost a year since I began my journey to change my lifestyle.  I seemed to have put on a few "comfortable girlfriend" pounds since my boyfriend Michael and I began dating.  Too many nights of delivery pizza, late night snacks, and dinner dates out put me almost over 170 pounds eekkk!! After seeing pictures of me at my sister's sweet 16 birthday, I decided I needed a change!! I began attending Weight Watcher's meetings.  My grandmother was also in need of a change of lifestyle. Her doctors were telling her to lose weight because she was at high risk for diabetes.  She also wanted to look hot for her high school reunion in August!  My grandmother and I set out on one goal: to stay focused and get our weight (and health) back on track.  It helped for most of the summer I lost almost 25 pounds.  I was focused! I brought my own lunch to the RESTAURANT I worked at, used my weekly flex points for our after work happy hours, and worked out as much as I possibly could.  It was once I started back at school that the pounds started piling back on. I stopped attending meetings and ate ALOT of taco bell because it's right down the street from school and we don't have one anywhere's near my house!!  All in all I gained 11 pounds from september until now.  So now I am back on track, attending weekly meetings, but I am having issues.  Since I've been back, Weight Watcher's has started a new program called Points Plus and I can't get it right!!!  The points are all different now.  What I had become such a pro at is now all backwards!  Through this blog, I am going to share my struggles and triumphs with my lifestyle change and the new Weight Watchers program.

No comments:

Post a Comment